Terms and Conditions (18/03/2015)
- Our Terms and Conditions
- We've tried to make our Terms and Conditions as clear as possible, to give you the information you need about your on-line and telephone transactions with us. This is so that you completely understand how we process your order and it’s important to us that your on-line shopping experience meets expectations, so please spend a few minutes and keep reading. You’ll need to accept our Terms and Conditions every time you make a purchase, which can change from time to time, so please check the date at the top of the page.
Please note that different terms (including prices, charges for services, availability, delivery times and returns policies) may apply to purchases made in store.
- Shipping and Delivery
- All orders are normally dispatched next working day (but in a maximum of 5 working days), excluding Saturday, Sunday & Monday. We will send you an email with the tracking information when your item is packed and ready for dispatch. Delivery times will depend on the delivery service selected. (For instance Parcel force 24 is next working day after we have dispatched the goods, (working days for Parcel Force exclude Saturday & Sunday), 48 hours is 2 working days etc. With export orders you also need to allow for your Countries Customs clearance procedures, this is beyond our control and in rare cases can take many days or even weeks to process. If your order is unexpectedly delayed in processing to be shipped and can’t be done within 5 working days we will email you and let you know.
We do not normally charge for packing and believe in recycling packing material when ever possible to help protect the environment. Customers with reservations regarding UK or Foreign shippers should arrange insurance separately for all goods ordered.
We offer 1st and 2nd Class, Tracked 48 / 24, Parcelforce 48 / 24, Air Mail and International Signed For delivery options on most of our items. If you would like another postage method, please get in contact with us, and we can arrange this for you. You can now also come and collect the item if you so wish. However, please visit the shop after 12:00 next day to collect items as some stock is held in our warehouse facility.
International shipping may be subject to import duties or other taxes and associated costs are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Privacy & Security
- We take privacy and security very seriously!
We do not hold ANY credit or Debit card information on ANY of our servers. All transactions are completed through V12 Finance, Barclays ePDQ service (for Credit or Debit Cards), PayPal or in the shop directly. We retain a name, address, email address and any other contact information you supply when registering for shipping purposes and contacting you should there be a problem, it is also required for the warranty for some of our products. We do not use this information in any way other than to offer the best customer service possible. We NEVER sell the information or give it away to anyone or any company.
Occasionally, we may email you with the latest offers or special promotions, if you do not wish to receive these e-mails please return us an email and we will ensure that you will never hear from us again... until your next order's receipt of course!!
- Returns & Replacements
Please contact us before returning anything, returns without prior contact will not be processed.
We only sell quality! - However, it has been noted that our couriers and postal systems don't always take as good care of our parcels as we do. Should anything reach you and you are not happy with its condition please contact us immediately. The sooner we process it the sooner we can get you a replacement. Any items sold as second hand will be clearly marked as such and photos will detail any blemishes or marks on the items before you purchase. In the unlikely event that an item shipped using the Postal Office services goes missing, we can not make a claim for any lost items until they are 15 (UK) or 20 (Overseas) working days late, until then they are considered delayed. We will not ship out any replacement items until the Post Office confirm they are lost. We get proof of posting receipts from the Post Office for all items dispatched.
Should we send you the wrong item... it happens very occasionally! Let us know immediately we will swap it over and send you the right item straight away.
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind. All items are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations, (which implement the Consumer Rights Directive in UK law) which allow you to change your mind on a purchase up to 14 working days after receipt of the item, please contact us immediately and we will discuss options with you and arrange for its return. If returning an item for change of mind, the buyer is responsible for return postage. Items should be returned to our shop address within 14 days of cancellation and we aim to complete all refunds within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Items received showing unreasonable use which diminishes the value of the goods may be subject to a reasonable reduction in the refund value. Refunds will always be issued based on the item cost, plus the cost of economy delivery only. If you need to return an item for repair, depending on its age and its condition, please contact us and we will discuss the best course of action for you.
- Ordering and Availability
- When placing an order, please check that your order and delivery details are correct. You can make corrections to the details you supply us during your shopping experience, right up until payment is taken. Once an order and payment have been received and entered the 'processing' stage it can not be altered. Should you notice an error after placing an order, please call us immediately and we will try to correct it for you. Once an order has been Shipped / Dispatched no alterations can be made and any errors will have to be corrected through a returns process.
We take great care to make sure that Items listed on the website are in stock and available for purchase. We are also able to obtain items from our suppliers regularly and certain products will show an estimated re-stock period. If an order is placed for one of these products, we will do out best to make sure that your item is dispatched within the time advertised on the website, however these times are only a guide. If an item is going to take longer to obtain, we'll contact you to let you know, or in worst-case items if we've made a mistake or an item is no longer available, we'll refund the purchase price of the order.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We understand that sometimes payment is not always immediate, but we do ask that if you place an order and are unable to complete payment, that you contact us right away to let us know, If we have had no contact regarding an order and payment is still due after 48 hours we will render the order cancelled, this may mean items on the order are subsequently sold to someone else.
We display all of our prices are in UK pounds. The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order, the delivery charge (if any), plus any additional services you choose. You’ll see all these in your Shopping Basket before you submit an order. Payment is requested once an order is submitted. When deciding whether to accept your order we may use certain information about you, including any received from our accredited identity verification partner. For example, we may pass on your details for them to check against certain public and private databases. This will help to protect you and us from fraudulent activities. If we identify a transaction as being potentially fraudulent we may ask our courier to return the goods to our warehouse, we may cancel your order even though you will have received the Order Confirmation email.
Prices on the website are constantly changing, with thousands of products to update you may also find the price displayed online may be different to the price displayed in the shop. Should a pricing error occur, if the price is higher than it should be, you will only pay the lower price. If the price is lower than the correct price, we have the right to cancel the order and refund all monies paid. Should this actually occur we will contact you directly and offer you a refund, alternatives or the items at the correct price.
We sometimes offer promotions and vouchers. These are valid only once per customer, per household unless specified otherwise, and can not be transferred. If you do not wish to receive electronic notifications of the promotions please let us know by email and we will remove your details from further communications. The promotions are only valid online unless stated otherwise and can not be exchanged for any monetary value.
- Viewing Orders
- Once an order has been submitted you can view it and previous orders through your account options on the website.
- Updating Account Information
- We request that you keep your account information up to date. Ensuring the correct name and address, contact email and information is correct at the time of purchase. Information can be updated through the my account section of the website when you have logged in.